Terms & Conditions
Please read through these terms and conditions carefully.
These apply to all orders for wedding invitations.
• By placing an order with Majestic Styling by Natalie, the client automatically agrees to the terms and conditions.
• For wedding invitations orders 50% of the total order balance is required to secure the clients preferred production and delivery slot.
• Payment is via bank transfer or card payments via your invoice.
• If orders are cancelled at any point, all completed work must be paid for.
• Proofs will be emailed on the given date stated on the confirmation email which is received when 50% of the total balance is paid.
• It is the responsibility of the client to proof read and approve all proofs. If any amendments need to be made the client must clearly detail these in an email. Majestic Styling by Natalie can not be held responsible for any unnoticed errors after proofs have been approved by the client.
• It is the client’s responsibilities to ensure that all information sent to Majestic Styling by Natalie is correct, this includes Spellings, Names, Dates, Addresses etc.
• The remaining balance must be paid before production can start.
• On completion of production, a separate invoice will be sent with the total cost of postage (dependant on the weight of the order) This must be paid before the order is dispatched. No exceptions can be given. The dates for when these are due will be provided in the confirmation email.
• Any changes that need to be made by the client after stock has been ordered will be charged an extra cost to accommodate any new stock that is required.
• All orders will only be shipped once full payment has been received. Orders will be sent via a recorded carrier and a signature will be required upon delivery.
• All orders will be carefully packaged. Majestic Styling by Natalie cannot be held liable for any items once they have left our HQ or held responsible for any damages carried in transit. Any damages must be notified to Majestic Styling by Natalie within 48hours after this time the order would be deemed as accepted by client. We require photographic evidence of the damaged item/items plus packaging.
• As all our stationery are individually handmade, there may be slight variations. Colours shown on screen may slightly vary from actual colour.
• Majestic Styling by Natalie reserves the right to capture photographic images of all stationery that we create for any event, and at any time share them on the following, but not limited to social media, our marketing materials, our website and other medias such as blogs, in print (such as magazines) unless specifically agreed upon in writing.